Thursday, April 12, 2012

Treasured Possession

"For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be His treasured possession." --Deuteronomy 14:2

"I am God's treasured possession" has been running in my head for a long time. I was so sure that it was part of some verse that I looked it up and here it is. We are God's treasured possession, so don't feel as if you aren't wanted. I mean, COME ON!!! The Creator of the ENTIRE universe wants YOU! YOU ARE HIS MOST TREASURE POSSESSION! I think God is trying to hammer that into my silly head. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31.3)  Are you hearing this? Not only are you God's most treasured possession, He loves you with an everlasting love. Nothing you do could stop Him from loving you. NOTHING! So don't feel as if God could never forgive you, because He is there, waiting for you to realize that you are His, and nothing is going to change that. Granted, God hates sin. He hates when we do sinful things. But He doesn't hate you!

Wow, that came out of nowhere! Thank you, God for these wonderful words you have given us. I feel great now! Anyways, in my next blogs I will giving "Raving Reviews" or Book Reviews, Poems, Humor, and anything else that comes to my mind.  One thing you might want to check out on Youtube is Messy Mondays. A new one comes out every Monday. I personally enjoy them. For all you writers out there, try checking out kmweiland.com/writingtips.php. I've gotten some good advise from there.

Thank you so very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! May God bless you continually!
<3 A Gust of a Rose

2 comments:

  1. I watch Messy Mondays and follow Kim Weiland's blog too; it's really helpful! She's got lots of youtube videos on writing too based on her blog posts; or is it the other way around?
    This is inspiring :)
    Thanks for posting this.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete